Tracking Tool

I ordered a package from UPS and specified that it be delivered to a neighbor. They ignored the request and I had to go to the pick-up center.

The customer service was worse than useless. The online notifications should be really helpful, but were both delayed and contained the wrong information. On the website, UPS claimed to have processed my delivery request, however the driver was not aware that the shipment should have been left at my neighbor.

Overall I am extremely disappointed with my experience and feel that UPS is does a terrible job.

I had a similar issue with Fed Ex and they called to confirm delivery beforehand and everything went flawlessly. Avoid UPS at all costs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Customer Care.

I didn't like: Disinterest in my issue, Dealing with issues.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 30.

Comments

Unforgiving ? You'll never get to Heaven that way.

Personally, I don't care for UPS either ; our small business fell victim to many issues caused by UPS, and when they went out on strike a few years back, we didn't miss them. There are lots of other shipping alternatives, many of whom do not crush as many parcels as UPS.

But you already knew that since you were happy with FedEx (whom I found erratic). The United States Postal Service is the best in the world and I use them for anything they can handle ; nary a problem and always gets through.