Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I run an online business where orders are needed to be punctual, have 3 seperate orders, they delivered the package without notifying me.so in turn had to re route the package to their "access point" which is 45 mins (one way) from my location.

I stayed home all week waiting for them, they did not ring my door bell ONCE! and had the packaged resent back to the "access point" a insane total of 3 TIMES per package! this whole business structure is a mess, from the deliver drivers to the customer service repps to mgmt.

Alll useless.Not sure how this company is surviving the the demanding delivery service.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above issues ++ more" of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very unprofessional, cannot locate my address and incompetent delivery driver. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments