Verified Reviewer

I missed the first attempt to deliver my birth certificate as I wasn't home. They left a sticker with a tracking number which states they would try again following day.

I was outside in front of my house literally all day in which I witnessed a ups truck turn around in lot right across the street, driver looked right at me and then drove away. Within minutes, the tracking status changed from being delivered to customer refused to accept package and was being returned. Why would I refuse my birth certificate? Why would the driver resort to being completely full of crap?

Read the reviews of ups and fed x and this is going on everywhere. I don't believe for a minute that both companies are that inept at hiring good driver's. With that many complaints, suggests the driver's are being told to do so.

With all the fraud going in that I'm already a victim to, a birth certificate would be a hot item wouldn't it? I paid for the express delivery and it's going on 2 weeks and still don't have my vital records.

User's recommendation: Don't use ups period. With that many complaints, they shouldn't even be allowed to exist.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Two Day Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

UPS Cons: No one in customer service can help, Can not deliver a package, Not caring about the customers packages.

Comments