Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS - THE WORST POSTAL SERVICE ON THE PLANET!!!!!! YOU really know how to screw up! when people pay for their stuff to be delivered by certain time, maybe, just maybe(!!!!) it's because people REALLY need those things BY certain time!!!!

I have been waiting all day for this package (i had to sign for it), and the driver was clearly running late, because it was past 8 pm and nothing delivered. i had status updates by text, all of a sudden (8:48PM) i receive text that the delivery attempt failed-no person to sign! REALLY??? because I am a person, and i'm sitting at home with my baby waiting for the package. In case you wonder we have video cam downstairs and if anyone calls we SEE IT! no one ever came!

THE DRIVER NEVER EVEN TRIED! I believe he never came even close to the building. He just decided that he is tired and done for a day, so let me just press a button on the personal scanner saying "no one to sign"....

THIS IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL AND BORDER LINE FRAUD, because it was guaranteed delivery by friday!!! it was paid for!

I needed the item by tomorrow morning, they only promise to try deliver it on monday (today is friday).... I

SPENT ALMOST TWO HOURS ON THE PHONE with the most unhelpful customer service! I WAS AN HOUR ON HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN HOUR!!!! i literally was putting my child to sleep while listening to "hold"music. Trust me, if I didn't need that package, I won't be doing it! THIS IS ABSURD that I have to spend my friday evening breaking my head, pulling my hair, thinking what to do next. and instead of relaxing, hearing only: "sorry we can't help".

I want better than that! You charge for the service, now PROVIDE IT!!!!!

and who is going to cover my expenses that i suffer form this package not being delivered on time?!!? yeah, i'm sure that won't be UPS-"THE WORST EVER SERVICE ON THIS PLANET"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was package never got delivered, poor customer service, driver never came and i was home the moment status showed noone to sign for package. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

arakuzi
Ooltewah, Tennessee, United States #1200466

they are not helpful because when you call you get only MONKEYS out of Atlanta, lazy and rude