On 10/17 I received a notice that my package will be at one of access points.I called om 10/18 (Because I had to work and could not call them earlier) to transfer the package to another access point or UPS store because the current one has the same business hours as my work hours and there is no way for me to collect eh package from them (and it is literally across the street from my home, but I work far and before work they are not open yet).

So the lady told me that since it did not require signature (why the *** didn't they leave it by my door?!?!?!!?) they can redeliver tomorrow to my address (how about that they should've done that in the first place). Well the next day I didn't see the package, today I will not get that too, and most likely tomorrow!

Why?Because it takes 48 hrs to process redeliver request!!!Across the street!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups two day delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $260 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments