2.0
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

They either lie and say they tried to deliver a package while I'm home AND THEY DIDNT or they press the bell of my 10 apartment domicile and leave my package unattended in the lobby.I and other residents have asked them to get it together.

No one wants to complain but they are truly LAZY and apathetic. It is truly annoying and too many packages disappear this way. UPS is losing a lot of business and I have always supported and defended them because I've known a few stellar UPS workers but as they say...

A FEW BAD APPLES..I'm telling you, their Bad apples have outnumbered the Good ones at this point.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "this is a long standing problem. i want to know what ups is doing about it. i". The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about package from Ups was incompetent delivery driver, poor attitude from drivers and lazy and apathetic drivers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments