1.8
Turnaround Time

So, I paid $23 for a delivery and was expecting my parcel. One day got that notification saying that they were unable to deliver the package and sent it to the ups store. That's fine cuz I work during the day and can't just sit and wait for a delivery. But the ups store where they sent my parcel was fairly far away and the business hours were exactly the same as my work hours, so no chance for me to pick it up after work. No one else from my household wanted to go pick it up so far since the location is very inconvenient for us.

I called this *** company asking to send my parcel to the other ups store and gave them the address that is just across my work. The guy said it will be $5.30 on top. Okay, fine. I just want my parcel. I was told I can pick it up in 2 business days on Wed. So, I showed up to pick up my parcel in 3 business days on Thurs, the woman said that my parcel was still in the old location. She couldn't help me or solve my problem and just told me to call the f***ing ups. I called them right away. The lady said she will place the request again and it will take another 2 business days and I can come to pick it up on Mon. Okay.

I tracked my parcel on Mon-still in the old location; On Tue the same ***. But now the website was saying "your pick up time is expiring and u have to pick up your stuff today the latest". I called u-***ing-ps again. The lady put me on hold for 10 mins. Then said she'll put the request again and will make sure it gets delivered. I was desperate by that time and din't want that parcel any more.. Later that day I received a call providing me with the details that my parcel was on the truck. The next day they've called me saying I can go pick up my stuff.

So, I showed up with my notification and the lady at the counter started *** me off saying that the address on my notification doesn't match their address. After that she started saying that there is no my address on my parcel and she can't give it to me. There actually was a sticker with the address but for some reason it showed the previous ups store address and not my home address.

I was so pissed off and wanted just to leave when she suddenly shut up and just told me to sign for the delivery.

But the worst thing that happened is that they didn't forget to charge me that fee for moving my stuff from one location to the other. Yes, they forgot twice about my request but they didn't forget to charge me. Only that they didn't charge $5.30 as was discussed but $6.30 which completely threw me back. I am NEVER using ups again. More than that I'm not going to buy stuff from that website any more since they only use ups for the deliveries.

Go to *** ups.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of forgetting about my requests but not forgetting to charge me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments