The delivery team are awesome, but their whole customer service team is terrible. I was on the phone for almost an hour yesterday for them to figure out what they did with my package. (Which was shipped 10 days a go express)

As the package came from the US, the broker was notified from the shipper, and the broker "forgot" to read the two emails from the shipper. That is what the broker actually said. She guaranteed the shipment was to be here end of day yesterday.

When it did not turn up I called, to be told it will be here before 10 am today. I spoke with a supervisor as I wanted 100% confirmation it would be here. I was told it would turn up when it turned up. He would not give me any guarantee.

I had to attend a meeting, which lost me a client because they could not ship something express within 10 days. I spoke with them again today, after my meeting to be told. It will come tomorrow and that's it.

I really can not understand why people use this company at all. I actually feel sorry for the drivers as they are always so nice and helpful, and they work for such a terrible company.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Comments