Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

The worst company I have ever dealt with.I used UPS to send a parcel to my family in Pakistan for an occasion and that was the worst possible mistake I have ever done in my life.

The counterparts UPS is dealing with took the parcel to the address and refused to deliver it unless the receiver pay them charges amounting to £120... This is more than the value of items shipped! They claimed it to be customs tax charged but the customs denied charging any such amount and tried contacting the company but they neither responded nor provided any evidence of payment of charges to CUSTOMS... They would not even return it to London saying these charges have to paid otherwise they will abandon it.

When finally my family made the payment as this useless company would not give them any option, the cake plate I had sent was BROKEN! UPS did not accept any responsibility saying I did not take insurance... Really!!! if you don't take insurance they will break your items!!!!

I wish I can give a rating of 0.No responsibility, no accountability and no professionalism...

Review about: Ups Courier Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Illegal charges and broken items.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments