Delivery try 1, nobody home, left notice for me to sign.I signed and left a note saying to leave package in the hallway.

Delivery try 2, same thing happens. Delivery try #3, driver ignores my note and signature again, sends package back to shipper. This delivery was time sensitive to me, so I'm screwed.

Contacted customer service and the rep tried to upsell me a special membership that guarantees better service in the future.But for this one, he said there's nothing he can do and he has no idea why the driver didn't leave the package after the repeated instructions I gave.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Bad service, Inability to folo directions.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Florida, United States #904937

Depending on what was inside the package, they can't always just leave it at the door, even if you sign the slip.If it was an "adult signature required" package, they are required to ID the recipient before releasing the package.

In the future, I would recommend having them hold your package at the nearest center to avoid having it sent back to the shipper.

Also, what is this "special membership" you're talking about?I've never heard of anything like that.

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #903854

Signature is required at time of delivery in exchange for the package.