I checked my tracking number of my package and found out I wasn't home when they tried to deliver the package.1) I am handicapped and was home at 3:30 2) I do not have to sign for my QVC package they just drop and leave.

3) Was told by UPS that now I have to wait over the weekend, Saturday and Sunday to have to package "delivered" on Monday.

I will pay for another form of delivery if possible.

I would assume the driver of the truck that was suppose to deliver my package is either a liar or cannot read the address.At any rate UPS does not care about their customers instead of delivering the package the very next day they chose to wait a couple of days more to make a delivery.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments