I PURPOSELY STAYED HOME AFTER CHECKING ON LINE WHEN MY PACKAGE WAS TO BE DELIVERED THE 1ST DAY A SLIP AMAZING APPEARED IN MY DOOR NO ONE RANG DOOR BELL OR KNOCKED /2ND DAY THE SLIPED STATED THEY WILL DELIVERED BETWEEN 2 AND 5PM I WENT IN FRONT OF MY HOME AND SAT THERE FROM 1:30PM TO 6 :10PM NO SIGHT OF UPS I THEN WENT BACK INTO MY HOME AND CALLED UPS GAVE THEM TICKECT INFO WAS TOLD DRIVER STILL OUT I WILL RECIEVE MY PACKAGE BEFORE 7PM I WAITED TIL 7:30PM STILL NO UPS I CALLED UPS BACK I WAS TOLD AGAIN DRIVER IS STILL OUT ON THE ROAD I WILL RECIEVE MY PACKAGE 8PM STILL NO UPS I CALLED UPS AGAIN WAS TOLD THAT DRIVER ATTEMPTED TO DELIVER PACKAGE AND I WAS NOT HOME THE DRIVER WAS A LIAR AND SOME.THE 3RD DAY I CALLED AND REQUESTED TO SPEAK TO THE SUPERVISOR I TRIED MY BEST TO REMAIN CALM I WAS PISSED ASKING TO SPEAK TO ANYONE THERE WAS A BIG MISTAKE THE SUPERVISOR ONLY UPSET ME MORE.THESE UPS ( UNDER PAID SLAVES ) GIVE US THE SERVICE THAT THEY ARE PAID TO GIVE .UNFORTUNATLY ME THE LITTLE CUSTOMER IS BEING USED AS RETALIATION TO THERE OVER WORKED UNDER PAID JOB LOADS I HAD TO GET MYSELF CALMED DOWN BEFORE I COULD MAKE SENSE OF WHAT HAD OCCURED BUT THE OUT COME IS THIS I CANCELED ORDER.

I CONTACTED OVESTOCK.COM AND REQUESTED THEM TO MAIL ME THE ITEMS TO USPS I FEEL IF I HAVE TO COME OUT TO PICKUP MY PACKAGE I WOULD RATHER GO TO THE POST OFFICE .I WILL NOT PAY FOR DELIVERY SERVICE AND GO TO THERE STORE TO PICKUP MY PACKAGE THAT IS RIDICULOUS .UPS IS A DELIVERY SERVICE AS PREVIOUSLY READ IN ANOTHER REVIEW THIS COMPANY CATERS TO COMPANIES ONLY US LITTLE CUSTOMERS EVEN THOUGH IF YOU ADD US UP ACCOUNT FOR A GREATER AMT.WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET BETTER SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS WE BAND TOGETHER AND STOP USING THEM FOR ANYTHING .SO IF ANYBODY IS LOOKING TO START A NEW BUSINESS .THIS WOULD BE A GOOD BUSINESS TO START PROVIDING IF THEY WANT IS LITTLE PEOPLE LOL

Preferred solution: I REALIZE THIS IS A HUGE DELIVERY SERVICE BUT DON'T TAKE ON A RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW THRU I SAT HME 3 DAYS FOR A DELIVERY THIS MAN NEVER ATTMPTED TO DELIVER ME AND THIS IS NOT THE 1ST TIME I HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH HIM.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Fort Payne, Alabama, United States #870940

UPS is not under paid by all means.My dad retired from there after 30 yrs.

the guys that deliver to your house has over 100 stops a day to deliver more people's stuff just like Fed Ex.

Difference in pay differs between UPS and Fed ex is b/c UPS is union an Fed ex is not.So if you think making $75k+ a year is underpaid then you have no brain.