On 5th day of travel, a Friday, UPS failed to deliver glaucoma drops my son shipped to me from home in central NY on the previous Monday to where I am in central FL, in gel cold packs.Also they did not send the updates I signed up for (until AFTER I called them that Friday night).

So by the time I found out, they said I had to wait til Monday for delivery. They failed to come that day too, & when I called they said it was because I reported it after 7 p.m. Fri. They finally showed up Tues.

(9th day). Ever since then I've been trying to get my $23.63 back, & it's been a fiasco; unreturned calls, "transferring" me to unanswered lines, unusable Contact Us on their web site. These people could teach classes in stonewalling!

It's no way to treat their customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of denied responsibility and package delivered late. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments