1.8
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My address was not being processed correctly in the system and even when I tried to change it or correct it, it still would not recognize it.I called customer service and it only gave me an option to change my delivery option to a pick up.

Then the UPS store called me and I told the man who I wanted it to be delivered but that my address wasn't working.

He simply asked for my apartment number and then hung up on me immediately after my answer.I called back and he acted as if he had done nothing wrong.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and customer service agent. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups two day shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments