Additional Fees

This is NOT my first UPS issue.I live in a rural area and Canada Post has NO problem mailing a package to me, but UPS can't.

I've even learned that they may drop it in another place without my knowing and I receive NO phone call to tell me a package is there (my phone number IS on the package). This time I tracked my package and waited and waited and waited and BAM it's returned to sender saying "receiver wasn't available upon final delivery" I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE MY PACKAGE WAS YOU MORONS!!!!!!! So, perhaps you should LEARN to deliver packages before you call yourself a courier. I can't add a photo because I DIDN'T GET MY PACKAGE!!!!

If I had control over HOW my packages were sent to me UPS would NEVER be in the picture....what can brown do for me?NOTHING, clearly.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

They probably stole it like they have my packages several times. They are also opening all my packages before delivery if I do receive one. The packages arrive opened.