Last week I ordered a phone from TMobile and it was supposed to come today.I live less than 30 minutes from the warehouse that it was leaving from and it was loaded on the truck at 7:11 this morning.

The approximate time they gave me was from 9:30am-1:30pm. I didn't get it within that period so I called and asked where it was at. I talked to 2 customer service representatives and neither one could tell me anything that my tracking number couldn't, but I was informed that I would get it today. Hours go pass, so I track it online and at 5pm, I get a message saying that adverse weather has delayed my package.

I called and spoke to a supervisor to voice my opinions and to see if I could pick the package up myself and the first time we spoke, he hung up on me. The second time I spoke to him, he said he would give me a call back in less than an hour to let me know what I could do. I still haven't received a call from the supervisor and it is almost 8pm. I have classes all day tomorrow from 11am-8pm so I wont be home to get it tomorrow.

At the same time, I will be traveling around Baltimore City on the bus with no way to contact anybody in case of emergency.I have never ran into this type of problem with FedEx and will from today on out, only purchase from retailers that use FedEx to ship products.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments