Last week I ordered a phone from TMobile and it was supposed to come today. I live less than 30 minutes from the warehouse that it was leaving from and it was loaded on the truck at 7:11 this morning.

The approximate time they gave me was from 9:30am-1:30pm. I didn't get it within that period so I called and asked where it was at. I talked to 2 customer service representatives and neither one could tell me anything that my tracking number couldn't, but I was informed that I would get it today. Hours go pass, so I track it online and at 5pm, I get a message saying that adverse weather has delayed my package.

I called and spoke to a supervisor to voice my opinions and to see if I could pick the package up myself and the first time we spoke, he hung up on me. The second time I spoke to him, he said he would give me a call back in less than an hour to let me know what I could do. I still haven't received a call from the supervisor and it is almost 8pm. I have classes all day tomorrow from 11am-8pm so I wont be home to get it tomorrow.

At the same time, I will be traveling around Baltimore City on the bus with no way to contact anybody in case of emergency. I have never ran into this type of problem with FedEx and will from today on out, only purchase from retailers that use FedEx to ship products.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 03, 2014.

Comments