I have ordered dozens of items online, most come FEDEX but a few, like the ones that qualify for free shipping, come UPS.The first 2 packages came in fine, but the one before last came very late in the day, It had an 11:15am-3:15pm estimate and got in at roughly 5:00 in the afternoon, and this last package never came at all.

Now I get a notice on the UPS tracking page that my address is wrong, REALLY!?! that's what they're going with!?! UPS has been here 4 times in the last 2 months, and now my address is wrong!?! If I showed up 2 hours late for work one day, then just didn't show up at all, then told my boss I didn't know where the job was, I"D GET FIRED IN A HEART BEAT, That's what this boiled down to.

The phone and internet "customer service" was no help what so ever.looks like I'll just pay for shipping from now on if it means that I'll actually get my flippin packages.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments