Rhymney, Rhymney
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

They turned up at my home unannounced on a Monday when I was at work and demanded £363 in duty fees, and took the parcel away when the money wasn't in the house.I then paid online from work and scheduled a redelivery for Friday, and booked Friday off.

Sat home all morning, waiting for my delivery slot of 10.30 - 12.45 and no parcel. At 12.20 I saw a banged up unbadged tatty white van parked outside my neighbour 3 houses up. When I checked the tracking at 12.50 I saw an attempted delivery logged at 12.24. The *** driver went to the wrong house.

I rang UPS at 12.55 to get the driver to come back and was promised a call from the depot as the depot would be messaged about the mistake. I rang UPS ELEVEN TIMES up until 7pm, nobody rang me. I had to cancel two afternoon appointments because I was told to wait in for the driver. No delivery, and no calls.

I was repeatedly told the case was escalated to the depot, who did not contact me. I pointed out time after time that this was the second attempt and I would not be able to stay home from work on Monday for the final attempt and I asked for a SATURDAY delivery to sort it out.

Today is Saturday and UPS customer services which should have been open at 8am STILL isn't open so I can't even find out if they will deliver today.They are USELESS, pay any other delivery company but UPS as they don't do their job and they don't give a S**T about delivering what I paid for.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Are utter rubbish.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments