In Sept/Oct 2015 two boxes were delivered to my home and put on the driver's seat of an unmarked electrician's truck through the truck's open window.The next delivered packages were left on the windshield of my van, some distance from my house.

In November I found two boxes, addressed to me, left on the hood of my friend's truck; parked halfway down my driveway. This afternoon I discovered a box placed inside a Jeep that I only recently purchased.

Four deliveries, by UPS, all placed on or inside a vehicle; twice the vehicle did not even belong to me!(FedEx and the USPS seem to have no difficulty finding my front door!)

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "leave packages in appropriate location - i.e. the front porch!". This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments