Update by user Feb 07, 2013

After arguing with whomever I managed to get on the phone for 2 days, I wrote on UPS Facebook page.One of the PR dept.

employees contacted me, and listened to my story.

After further investigation, they accepted to send my package to Turkey for no cost to me.I am glad I was able to reach someone who had more to say than those vulgar people from PA and from the customer service call center.

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2013

If you care about your money and sanity, and if you want the package you send to be actually delivered to the receiver with no ***, UPS should be the last company you should use.The unprofessional conduct of business, disrespectful customer center employees, lazy delivery truck drivers who are too indolent to get out of their trucks to leave an info notice sticky notes on the recipients' doors, and delivery center managers who talk to you as if they are too busy to be bothered by you are just a few negative characteristics of this company. I wrote a letter of complaint to UPS corporate headquarters, AND send an e-mail to their customer service just to get insulted. Going back to my main point, if you want to be treated with respect and get your money's worth, STAY AWAY FROM UPS.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments