State: Texas City: San Antonio Product: Ups Ground Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 64 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

UPS Delivery Problem

2.0
As I write this review I am currently waiting on 3 packages that should've been delivered already from UPS, one of which is now being Returned to Sender under a false allegation that I refused to receive the delivery. However, when I checked the delivery date, it is not scheduled to be delivered until tomorrow! How can I refuse to receive a package that hasn't been delivered yet?? I called UPS and the representative confirmed that the package has NOT yet been sent out for delivery. I was told to contact the sender which I did and the sender has reported the complaint to their corporate office who will now reroute my packages so they come back to me. I understand that UPS increases staff during the holidays but I have never experienced anything like this before. The worst part is that the packages are right here in the city and they won't allow me to pick them up myself. If you can ever choose your carrier go with another company please.
Review
Service
Ups Ground Delivery Service
Cons
  • Did not deliver package and make false notes in tracking system
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Contact UPS Customer Service