Ordered a MacBook Pro off of Apple's website, was sent to UPS from Apple the next day. I get a Friday delivery date from UPS with expedited 2nd Day Air, was looking forward to Friday. Wake up Friday morning and see that there is a shipping exception, and the package was misplaced in San Francisco, (supposed to reach Sacramento). All day Friday the tracking page changed from In Transit to Exception, every time I refreshed the page. Now it's Saturday and the tracking page says it's in West Sacramento, which is the closest operating facility, In Transit, On Vehicle for Delivery Today, and was loaded onto a truck very early that morning.
Now, usually when people say Today, they mean TODAY, not next week, or Monday. Today.
6:00 PM rolls around on Saturday and I begin to get worried, usually UPS shipments show up around 1 or 2. In a curious state I call UPS to see if I can get a different answer. I did. They told me Monday, because my package didn't have a special label for Saturday, which is understood, extra cost for UPS or something.
Here's my complaint: If my package is misplaced, delayed, then found, I feel that I should get super expedited shipping, Saturday included. Especially because it is SO CLOSE.
Second of all, fix the website. Everywhere on the website screams TODAY. If it isn't coming today, don't tell me today. Report to me the correct information so I don't waste your time getting mad at customer service representatives, which I hate getting mad at because I know there is nothing they can do, nor is it their fault.
Overall, my complaint wasn't anything to do with it being misplaced, and although it will be here Monday, UPS had the ability and the reason to deliver it Saturday. UPS has no money to refund me, because it was still technically within the shipping range provided, but it'd be nice to get my $14.00 for expedited shipping back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tracking System
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."