Ordered a MacBook Pro off of Apple's website, was sent to UPS from Apple the next day. I get a Friday delivery date from UPS with expedited 2nd Day Air, was looking forward to Friday. Wake up Friday morning and see that there is a shipping exception, and the package was misplaced in San Francisco, (supposed to reach Sacramento). All day Friday the tracking page changed from In Transit to Exception, every time I refreshed the page. Now it's Saturday and the tracking page says it's in West Sacramento, which is the closest operating facility, In Transit, On Vehicle for Delivery Today, and was loaded onto a truck very early that morning.
Now, usually when people say Today, they mean TODAY, not next week, or Monday. Today.
6:00 PM rolls around on Saturday and I begin to get worried, usually UPS shipments show up around 1 or 2. In a curious state I call UPS to see if I can get a different answer. I did. They told me Monday, because my package didn't have a special label for Saturday, which is understood, extra cost for UPS or something.
Here's my complaint: If my package is misplaced, delayed, then found, I feel that I should get super expedited shipping, Saturday included. Especially because it is SO CLOSE.
Second of all, fix the website. Everywhere on the website screams TODAY. If it isn't coming today, don't tell me today. Report to me the correct information so I don't waste your time getting mad at customer service representatives, which I hate getting mad at because I know there is nothing they can do, nor is it their fault.
Overall, my complaint wasn't anything to do with it being misplaced, and although it will be here Monday, UPS had the ability and the reason to deliver it Saturday. UPS has no money to refund me, because it was still technically within the shipping range provided, but it'd be nice to get my $14.00 for expedited shipping back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tracking System
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter http://youtu.be/zHOoJKNGfnk I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this..."
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."