Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5.However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never delivered to my door.

To my utter disgust I had to wait out the weekends until Monday. Fine, I'll just mope around and wait for my package. Monday comes and I checked online of my package status and it should arrive no later than the afternoon. Lunch time rolls around and nothing is on my door steps.

Dinner time rolls around and now it's past midnight. Where in the world is my package?! "Oh UPS made a booboo and sent your package to the wrong facility. I'm sorry." Seriously,how in the world could my package be sent to a different facility and you never noticed until now?

This is the first time that something like this had happened to me.Never thought it could happen, but it did.

Review about: Air Saver Shipment.

I didn't like: Delivery, Cheated.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ups Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ups?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.