Ups - Terrible service. Terrible delivery times. Terrible company.

Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5.However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never delivered to my door.

To my utter disgust I had to wait out the weekends until Monday. Fine, I'll just mope around and wait for my package. Monday comes and I checked online of my package status and it should arrive no later than the afternoon. Lunch time rolls around and nothing is on my door steps.

Dinner time rolls around and now it's past midnight. Where in the world is my package?! "Oh UPS made a booboo and sent your package to the wrong facility. I'm sorry." Seriously,how in the world could my package be sent to a different facility and you never noticed until now?

This is the first time that something like this had happened to me.Never thought it could happen, but it did.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Cheated

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Air Saver Shipment
Review category
review #567437 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ups? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.