Took the day off work yesterday to wait for my delivery of my 50 inch TV I purchased three days ago.I live in an apartment building and there are no names on the directory.

UPS had my full address and phone number. At 5:30pm after waiting all day, they called me. They said the driver did not know my ring number so he left. I told them my ring number is my apt.

number. I told them that the building office is right there when they enter. If they were not sure, they could have asked them. A manager came on the phone.

She was very rude and disrespectful. She asked me if I expected them to ask the building office on every delivery they have to do. I told them I was home all day, did not leave as I was waiting for my parcel. I was basically told tuff and they will deliver my parcel again but could not tell me when.

I have been trying to track them on line but no update since yesterday. So I am taking a second day off work and still do not know if I am going to get me TV. This is ridiculous. They have no customer service.

Hopefully someone soon will open a competitive business and close these idiots down for good. Oh yes, she gave me the option of picking it up.

I ordered it on line so I didn't have to figure out how to bring home such a large TV.I think they want everyone to pick up their item so they can charge the originator and not have to deliver the parcel.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments