Received a message asking for brokerage info, which the seller had not informed me I would have to pay.They requested an e-mail.

I asked how I could provide it since I didn't know I had to deal with brokerage and asked their rates and where my package was being held should I choose to pick it up to avoid brokerage. They responded telling me they can do brokerage for me. I asked again how much it would cost. They responded with "would you like an invoice?" I said yes.

They didn't respond for 2 days. I ask for info as to where its being held so I can pick it up. They e-mail me their phone number, I call them, they wouldn't tell me where it's being held just the COD cost. I okay'ed them to broker it for me, I'm 2hrs from the border, meaning they had already done it and were going to charge me for it anyways.

I At this point my package, had been delayed 1 week. They brought it by for delivery 1hr after I called, and I wasn't home.

I drove to the ups store they say they won't have it until I pay for it (on the phone they told me not to pay over the phone otherwise I'll get double charged).The notice of attempted delivery states nothing about the next attempted delivery and my tracking number shows no results online, so I can't attempt to schedule a delivery.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments