I've had the same package returned twice to the sender after its been shipped 1000s of miles to within 5 miles of the final address - with different reasons each time.Its been almost a month now I've been trying to get receipt.

Half of their online tools don't work and they just make up reasons as to why I'm not getting my items delivered. I truly think its down to the driver not wanting to carry the 65lbs that it is.

UPS STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ughfterijgtoreijtgeorijgoirtsgjioterjhgiojghoiaj t[ghjtoeriagyjra[jgepajgtrjgh[eajghpao09gyuire09guier09uge0gjiorgjoreiaj[jhg[ortejghadjhgboijb[p[jae[j gpoerjgapoerjgpoergji gapojgpeoeagj poaerg erpoaerg g eartjg erpogej eo pe[rog eerpa jgerpoajg ep jeeoaergj poera jgpoerj gpoera gpoe agpoea ejgpea gpea jgpoe j

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments