Time and time again...UPS fails. I've had issues with FedEx as well, but at least they are more informative in their package tracking info and provide regular updates.

Ordered an item which their tracking system says was delivered at our house yesterday evening, however nothing on the porch and we were even looking out for them and saw Amazon come deliver, but no UPS.

Filed a claim with them for missing package, and still haven't gotten a direct response. However got an automated response that says the package status was updated. Go check tracking now and it says "please check back tomorrow for updated delivery status". Well, we are leaving for vacation tomorrow, and it's obvious this package won't arrive in time.

Come to find out they didn't deliver to our house, but instead dropped it off at USPS mail distribution center to be delivered by our mail carrier at some point.

I selected UPS at checkout, not USPS since they are even worse the UPS. Why is UPS not delivering packages to recipients but routing through the US mail instead? Makes zero sense to me at all and am pretty irked. I will never use UPS again.

If I need to purchase something and all they offer is UPS, then I will purchase elsewhere. Use

User's recommendation: Use FedEx or alternate carriers instead.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Sacramento, California