Where do I start?!Package was to be delivered 12/9 when I checked tracking it stated it was mis-sorted and delivered the next day.

12/10 stated it was out for delivery starting at 2am. The driver was in my neighborhood at 11am no delivery. 545pm I called UPS and was GUARANTEED by the rep that my package would be delivered by 7pm and that it was on a different truck than the one I saw at 11am. At 643pm it was returned to warehouse.

I have a print out of the screen from UPS showing it was out for delivery and the screen shot of when it changed when it was scanned back in at 643pm. Today some biach had the nerve to tell me it was NEVER scheduled for delivery and they show no record of it being out for deliver. I indicated that I have proof from the UPS website showing otherwise. I was told that a manager from local dispatch would call me within 1 hour.

2 hours later I finally get a call however I missed the call. Of course the manager leaves the vaguest message ever and no call back number. My package finally arrives, driver comes to my front door chatting on his phone via blue tooth as he walks up my front yard to my house. I have been lied to & received nothing but runarounds from customer service.

Seems as if no one can or will provide a straight answer as to why my package rode around on a truck all day on 12/10 when I have proof it was on a truck! Additionally on 12/4 I had 2 packages delivered by UPS and the driver didn't even bother to ring the doorbell and just dumped the packages. Fortunately I had heard the truck and went to check and see if they had come and there were the 2 packages in the middle of my porch. I personally wouldn't be so pissed at UPS if they provided decent answers and didn't lie and also try to hide the fact that my package was out for delivery all day on 12/10.

They knew exactly why I wanted the manager to call me and leaving a message stating we are calling about your package. They provided no additional information regarding my package and essentially told me what was on their ups.com website. Overall the people I have dealt with were all inept at their job. Their twitter page is useless, the email team at help.ups.com is useless as well as the online chat and 800#.

I had a completely different encounter with FedEx this week and the experience has been NIGHT and DAY with FedEx in the WIN column. The sad part is I had a classmate who worked for UPS and was a manger and he would brag about how UPS would go above and beyond in the name of customer service.

It has either gone down hill since we were in classes or he was on company crack or was lying!

I have low expectations of the post office but UPS is now on the list.Also 3 of the last 6 packages delivered this year by UPS have arrived with crushed boxes, thank goodness no insurance claim needed to be processed.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Tracking.

I didn't like: Delivery, Poor customer service, Unethical business practices, Customer service agents.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments