Athens, Wisconsin

I am waiting for a package that was shipped UPS Sure Post, my package was supposed to be delivered on Sept.18th.

I followed the tracking information online, the package went from Ohio to Indiana to Illinois, on track to be delivered to my local Wisconsin post office on time. The next thing I see is that my package is now in Portland, Oregon, not to be delivered until Sept. 25th. I emailed UPS customer service and got a *** reply that the local post office is responsible for delivery.

Obviously my post office never got the package. I called UPS and was told that they didn't have any way of locating the package to get it to me sooner.

Totally not acceptable!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unhelpful customer service, fake excuses and delivery lies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments