I ordered a package from macys earlier this week.I ordered the shirt I need to wear for Easter.

I was under the impression that I was receiving this before Easter. I recently got an email stating I am receiving my package on Monday, clearly after Easter. I proceeded to chat with a UPS representative.he told me there was nothing he could do and refused to help me. I asked if I could pay an additional fee to receive the package before Easter.

He told me that they do not do that. Obviously I am frustrated and annoyed; the company is unacceptable and so annoying...way to have great customer service.

I am never using UPS ever again; rude and inconsiderate.My live representative's name was Jose D and his pin is NPT5JXD.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Tyrone, Pennsylvania, United States #629556

Usually this is the fault of the shipper in this case Macy's I buy stuff exclusively online (except for food of course) mainly Amazon but sometimes things from eBay that use UPS. I have had more issues with the USPS than UPS, unless of course the seller ships it a day or so after I get the tracking number, then the weekend screws it up. I hope you get it sooner though, Good luck!