I was very upset of the choice that I have made to use the service with UPS delivery service near CA 95350 for the past three years. (year 2012-2015)

1. The store decorated fine but employed a Vietnamese woman is very uncivilized. I have worked for five stars hotel, airline company and marketing sales advertising fields in my past life, I have never seen such a service provide by this UPS store in my life.

2. I felt deeply regretted to spend my time and talking with this store.

3. If you expected decent, professional, customer services, don't go that store. It will save you a lot of time simply go to another UPS store.

Thank you for your attention.

P.S. I am trying to get back my parcel that hold on the store, I might need to call Modesto, CA Police.

This reviewer shared experience about "i found out there is some other solution to stop it happen again." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments