Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have been waiting 3 days for them to pick up a package they keep telling me they will be here and they don’t show. It’s a return that is worth 275 for me.

Also I get a damaged box from the shipped from target. The chair is destroyed I had to bring it back by inside and his damaged box is a delivery for another person from amazon. I contact ups and a tell them I have someone’s package. They assure me they will be here to collect.

5 days later package still not picked up. It is now 6:32 pm and I am still waiting. They lie and say they come but the house is surveilled and taped and no one showed Do you think they care that their worker is a liar. Nope.

This has been the worst experience. I am being a honest person and call amazon and tell them I have a package for their customer and I have been waiting for it to be picked up. They had the nerve to ask me to drop it off at a ups store. I could have kept He digital products and not said a word but I could never do that.

I have made more phone calls and have been put on hold more in the last 5 days then I have ever in my lif. I am literally pissed

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Comments