UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks.As you can see by the attached photos.
they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are nothing but a bunch of cheap crooks. This is the first and last I'll be using UPS for my company. I took a chance on these people and paid dearly for my mistake.
I have contacted American Express who instantly credited me back my money and will dispute this with UPS. I will put this review including pictures on all sites I can find including YouTube for millions to see.
I should have stuck with Federal Express.I won't make this same mistake again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces...."
- "I had a vent hood scheduled to be delivered on July 12, 2016 from the Shawnee Oklahoma UPS. I waited all day and no delivery. Finally around 6:00 that evening,..."
- "these boxes look like they were rolled end over end. all four corners on all four boxes were crushed. this is stereo equipment in the original box showing its new..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I live in MT and AZ I purchased my truck in Idaho and drove it to Montana to title my truck I was the first owner of my truck and..."
- "I saw an ad on television for a FREE SAMPLE. I went to the EXACT site they illustrated. I ordered a sample. I was sent a sample. I didn't order..."
- "So I fell in love with Teleflora's Simply Adored Bouquet (T15M405B) which I had seen online. I ordered the bouquet for Mother's Day. I searched for this bouquet in all..."