UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks.As you can see by the attached photos.

they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are nothing but a bunch of cheap crooks. This is the first and last I'll be using UPS for my company. I took a chance on these people and paid dearly for my mistake.

I have contacted American Express who instantly credited me back my money and will dispute this with UPS. I will put this review including pictures on all sites I can find including YouTube for millions to see.

I should have stuck with Federal Express.I won't make this same mistake again.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1233544

Deliberately?I guess machines can decide they do not like your packaging and wreck your stuff.

Your complaint is ***.It does not look like your package was packed very well at all before shipping.

San Jose, California, United States #1233199

UPS and UPS Store are two different companies.

UPS, for example, are those brown trucks you see on the road.

UPS Stores are independently owned franchises, they have nothing to do with UPS. IN short, the stores don't transfer your package from point A to point B.

I wonder what condition the box was in before UPS shipped your package...I've seen packages in terrible shape from every shipping company(USPS/UPS/FEDEX) so if you think everything will be hunky-dory with FEDEX that would make you naive!

Anyways just have the company that sent it file and claim and in the meantime they should be able to send you a replacement.

Cheers