Ups - Terible Service

78 of 3983 Ups reviews

UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks.As you can see by the attached photos.

they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are nothing but a bunch of cheap crooks. This is the first and last I'll be using UPS for my company. I took a chance on these people and paid dearly for my mistake.

I have contacted American Express who instantly credited me back my money and will dispute this with UPS. I will put this review including pictures on all sites I can find including YouTube for millions to see.

I should have stuck with Federal Express.I won't make this same mistake again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
78 of 3983 Ups reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LadyScot

Oct 29 #1233544 Naples, Florida, United States

Deliberately? I guess machines can decide they do not like your packaging and wreck your stuff. Your complaint is ***. It does not look like your package was packed very well at all before shipping.

0 0 Reply

Oct 28 #1233199 San Jose, California, United States

UPS and UPS Store are two different companies.
UPS, for example, are those brown trucks you see on the road.
UPS Stores are independently owned franchises, they have nothing to do with UPS. IN short, the stores don't transfer your package from point A to point B.
I wonder what condition the box was in before UPS shipped your package...I've seen packages in terrible shape from every shipping company(USPS/UPS/FEDEX) so if you think everything will be hunky-dory with FEDEX that would make you naive!
Anyways just have the company that sent it file and claim and in the meantime they should be able to send you a replacement.
Cheers

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ups.
Filing a new complaint about
×