Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I WAS HOME AND THE DOOR WAS OPENED I WAS WAITING FOR THE UPS TO COME TO DROPM OFF MY PACKAGE HE CAME WHITHOUT RINGING THE BELL OR ANYTHING AND LEFT THE TICKET THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPEND IT HAPPEND MORE THAN 2 TIMES...I DONT RECOMEND ANYONE USING THIS SERVICE UPS...

I CALED THE MANEGER AND HE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME BACK BUT HE NEVER DID THE CUSTUMER SERVICE KEEPS US ON HOLD FOR 20 - 40 MINUTES ON HOLD  UPS UPS               UPS UPS  I WAS HOME AND THE DOOR WAS OPENED I WAS WAITING FOR THE UPS TO COME TO DROPM OFF MY PACKAGE HE CAME WHITHOUT RINGING THE BELL OR ANYTHING AND LEFT THE TICKET THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPEND IT HAPPEND MORE THAN 2 TIMES...

I DONT RECOMEND ANYONE USING THIS SERVICE UPS...I CALED THE MANEGER  AND HE SAID HE WOULD CALL ME BACK BUT HE NEVER DID THE CUSTUMER SERVICE KEEPS  US ON HOLD FOR 20 - 40 MINUTES ON HOLD  UPS UPS               UPS UPS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of package. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments