Whoever is employer over the UPS drivers in and around Bel Air Md.please let your drivers know that they actually have to knock on the door of the customer before they leave a sticky notice on the door saying they've attempted to drop off but no one was home!

I paid extra money to have my shipment come in three days because I needed it by tomorrow! I waited right by the door all day only to look out my window to see the UPS driver getting in the truck to drive away with my package! Once again, I was sitting right next to my front door and no one knocked. I opened up my front door and there was a sticky note saying I wasn't home.

I went out front right when he was about to pull off and there's no way he didn't see me but he pulled off anyway! Knowing that I still needed my package by tomorrow, I called UPS in an attempt for them to get that driver to turn around and come back. I had to wait over an hour for a UPS person in my area to call me back! Only to find out that the driver took my package to the leasing office where I live.

Luckily I found this information out right before they were about to close but there was nothing at all on the ticket left on my door saying that that's where my package went, in fact it said that they were going to attempt to deliver it to me again. Now here's where it gets interesting... When I arrived at the leasing office to pick up my package there was a ton of UPS packages sitting in there. I asked the guy working there about it and he said (and I hadn't even told him what happened to me) that the UPS drivers never knock on the doors because it's easier for them to just drop all the packages off at the leasing center.

He said that many people have complained that they were home all day so they can receive they're package only to never receive it and find a note on they're door saying the UPS driver tried to leave it but they weren't home. And there was nothing that told them it was at the leasing office so they would continue to wait day after day for a next attempt that would never even happen! Part of those drivers job is to KNOCK on the door.

That's what they get paid for.So would someone please crack down on them about this because evidently they've been doing this a lot in my neighborhood!

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #914624

Complaining to a bunch of strangers on an Internet is of no use.

UPS does not monitor this site, and is not any type of UPS complaint site.

You are complaining in the wrong place.