UPS is a Horrible company, will never use their service again. Delivered my order from Amazon.ca valued at $90.00 and charged $22.78 additional duty and brokerage fees.

The UPS driver holds your package for ransom at the door as they take your credit card and process it for payment of the fees, before they release your goods to you. Three months later a company called North American Receivable Management Services sends you a letter and tells you that you are in collections. After calling them you find out that for some unknown reason UPS did not process your credit card (something about wifi) and this from one of the most ignorant people I have ever encountered.

I will never ever use UPS and will refuse delivery from them if they ever show up at my door again. Everyone should be fore warned about UPS and their sidekick RMS somehow the whole process seems shady and one that I will ensure never to use again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Way in which i have been dealt with.

Comments

I will never ever use UPS again!!!!!!!!!!

UPS is a Horrible company, will never use their service again

i am not using UPS again, ever, i will purchase online only once its confirmed that UPS is not the delivery company being used.

Lies. UPS drivers don't accept credit cards.