I have a NEVER experienced such unprofessional, inconsideration and poor customer service, than what I received from UPS staff at the 15 Oregon Avenue location in South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Two hours of standing in ridiculously long lines, packed in like cattle, in sweathouse conditions, waiting for a package, which I did not receive. I was there a half hour AFTER the facility was supposed to close and still was unable to receive my package.

On Friday, September 05, 2014 at approximately 4:00 pm, a UPS delivery person attempted to deliver my package at my home. My eighteen-year-old daughter answered the door, she was asked for ID and when she returned to the door, the delivery person was gone and a notice left on my door stating that it was a final delivery attempt for the package.

First, the driver could have waited for the ID he requested and left the package at my home. Second, considering I had UPS making deliveries and inquiring about a missing package on 09/02/14, 09/03/14, 09/04/14, before the final attempted delivery of my package on 09/05/14. Why was the final delivery attempt of the package made on Friday, September 5, 2014, when there were three prior visits to my home this week and I was not given the package?

I was very angry, called the UPS customer service, and spoke to Kianna, who stated there was no information in their system using the info notice left on the slip. Therefore, I had to check my email and look up every order I had placed online within the last few weeks to find the tracking number and identify the package was the one in question because the sender’s name on the slip was incorrect. Once I provided the tracking number, I was told that the package was back at the customer service center located at 15 Oregon Ave and that I had until 8 p.m. to pick up the package.

I arrived at the UPS 15 Oregon Avenue location at 7 pm and it was a madhouse, too many people to even fit in the tiny building. It was extremely hot, cramped and completely disorganized.

Apparently, I was one of many who were waiting to receive packages that were supposed to be at the location but was actually still on the delivery truck. Several of us asked for a manager and the only response received was she was in the back. I stood in line for two hours (7-9 p.m.) and had to leave without receiving my package, which may or may not be returned to the shipper/merchant.

This experience was the worst display of indifference, poor customer service, unprofessionalism, and incompetence. I am truly disappointed, and after such a horrible experience, I will make absolutely sure that when I order items from online that either I pick them up from a store or that a different shipper other than UPS is used.

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments