I understand how this is, I have a package that has been tracked and is at my loctaion so i was thinking i oh god i will get it today! wRONG!!

iT DIN'T GET HERE! so i tacked it again on ups webiste and still in my area. but i clicked for help on the site and ran across were it says about SUrePOST and I read that is said if your package was shipped by surepost then your package will be turned over to the post office? Now i am thinking oh no!

becuase the mail here at usps will leave and coe back , it goes out of town which take another day and then it comes back to me town the next day or so.like if i mail a letter out and will take a long trip before they actuallly send it out. so no telling when i'll get my package. my conculesion is I won't buy from a seller that uses SurePost anymore most likely.

because i should have gotten my package today sense it was her at 5;28 am and now its 8;30 pm and it won't be here today ! that sure is *** POST cause the usps or ups could have delivered it to me toady but didn't!????

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 18, 2015.

Comments