I understand how this is, I have a package that has been tracked and is at my loctaion so i was thinking i oh god i will get it today!wRONG!!

iT DIN'T GET HERE! so i tacked it again on ups webiste and still in my area. but i clicked for help on the site and ran across were it says about SUrePOST and I read that is said if your package was shipped by surepost then your package will be turned over to the post office? Now i am thinking oh no!

becuase the mail here at usps will leave and coe back , it goes out of town which take another day and then it comes back to me town the next day or so.like if i mail a letter out and will take a long trip before they actuallly send it out. so no telling when i'll get my package. my conculesion is I won't buy from a seller that uses SurePost anymore most likely.

because i should have gotten my package today sense it was her at 5;28 am and now its 8;30 pm and it won't be here today !that sure is *** POST cause the usps or ups could have delivered it to me toady but didn't!????

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments