Requested they leave my package on my doorstep on "my ups." They didn't.. requested they bring it to a ups store for $5... They didn't...

They failed to do this 3 days in a row and then I obliged and went to *** 105th st brooklyn (1 hour from both my office and my apt.) on the corner of Rapey-Rapey and No-Escapey.

Google says they're open until 8, but when I showed up at 7 they told me that for some reason they close from 6:30 until 7:30. So I waited until they re-opened at 7:30 only to hear that my particular kind of package cannot be picked up past 6 o'clock. Why the *** is my "parcel" different from anyone elses?? *** you, United Parcel Segregation!

Anyways, after waiting 2 minutes on a dial tone with the particular facility a woman who picked up was kind enough to break the rules of the already broken rules and let me pick up my package, but warned me not to show up unannounced...

Now, having learned of the shortcomings of UPS, I tried to avoid this with a package I just recently purchased online without a choice of courier service I am dealing with the exact same problem and their customer service verbatim "can't do anything about it."

How does this company deliver ANYTHING, to ANYONE, with a job. AT LEAST DELIVER ON THE WEEKENDS, if your company is too incompetent to deliver at flexible hour on weekends!!

For the love of god, give the receiver of the package more options. If they can prove they are the intended recipient, then there is absolutely no reason not to.

And for some unholy reason should you decide not to change your special needs business plan, a least allow for a one-on-one complaint department. Because you've obvilously been filtering your online complaint emails into your spam folder.

*** you UPS. I will do my best never to you use you again, and hope that your entirely inadequate service will make you fail miserably.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dark_Shaft
Vancouver, Washington, United States #648624

$10k loss? Lmao at you. son, you're a clown.