Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS always delivers between 4-6:30 PM to my place, but yesterday I waited all day as soon as I got home from 2-7:30 PM, stuck at my house just waiting for my package.I had left my house for 45 min and MISSED my package when they stopped by at 8:06 PM!

Why did they deliver BEYOND late?! Was my item so last priority that they didn't care to deliver until last minute? And of course it's just as I left the house too. They said they would drop it off at a UPS express location, went by and nobody had received anything and it is already the evening time and the tracking said delivered before to on the way.

NOT OK UPS!why is this SO hard.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

UPS runs till 9pm at the latest.coming at 8:06 is not that unsual.

some items i got at 7pm, some i got at 3pm, some i got at 5pm. residental deliveries are not priorities unless its over night shipping and is due at a certain time. thats when its up on the priority list. u got your item that night so what does it matter?

at least you got your item.

8:06pm isnt even late.Midnight is late.

There are many reason for a late delivery attempt. Just because you usually get deliveries in a certain time frame doesn't mean it will always happen. There's no order of priority for residential deliveries.