Redwood Falls, Minnesota

I live in a private residence from which I conduct my business. UPS has changed it's delivery schedule (whatever) so now my packages arrive after 5PM.

My employees have gone home by 4:30. Customer service is telling me they can't change this?? UPS won't accept the fact this IS a business being run out of a private home. They lie....according to one of their own drivers they CAN change my address to be listed as a business for more prompt deliveries on their computer/routing devices.

I'm not sure what's going on with UPS over this past year. Service has gotten sloppy and some of their drivers are rude and insensitive.

I'm sorry UPS, I guess your customers are in the way of your profit margins? I will request FedEx for my future shipping needs.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Slow delivery, Timing wth delivery.

• ups always late
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 27, 2015.

Comments

House vs. Commercial.

..ummmm yea you get treated like a residential customer my friend.

You do run your business out of a resident, but want commercial business service. Go figure!

You have a commercial venture with employees running out of a residence consider either leading a commercial building - office or having your address re-zoned if your neighbors are willing.