Redwood Falls, Minnesota

I live in a private residence from which I conduct my business.UPS has changed it's delivery schedule (whatever) so now my packages arrive after 5PM.

My employees have gone home by 4:30. Customer service is telling me they can't change this?? UPS won't accept the fact this IS a business being run out of a private home. They lie....according to one of their own drivers they CAN change my address to be listed as a business for more prompt deliveries on their computer/routing devices.

I'm not sure what's going on with UPS over this past year. Service has gotten sloppy and some of their drivers are rude and insensitive.

I'm sorry UPS, I guess your customers are in the way of your profit margins?I will request FedEx for my future shipping needs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of slow delivery and timing wth delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

House vs.Commercial.

..ummmm yea you get treated like a residential customer my friend.

You do run your business out of a resident, but want commercial business service.Go figure!

You have a commercial venture with employees running out of a residence consider either leading a commercial building - office or having your address re-zoned if your neighbors are willing.