I have been a loyal business customer for years.

I am quite upset with the customer service I just received, or rather, lack thereof.

Just recently, the 1357 store had moved around the corner. After the move, we had new faces behind the counter. Almost all of which have been, and continue to be, just as warm and friendly as all the familiar ones. There is one employee, since this location's grand opening, who has been consistently unfriendly, slow in service, and all around indifferent.

Until today, that is.

As I was slipping my credit card back into my wallet after swiping on a transaction that had taken twice as long as it should've been, this employee clicks his tongue and slaps the credit card machine and rudely demands "Sign here now, Please'' raising his voice on the word please, as if I’m wasting HIS time. When I looked up and said 'I was putting my card away' he laughed and raised his hands and shoulders in a threatening way moving over the counter and said 'Do you have a problem?!?!'

I then said clearly enough for his supervisor (or who I believe his supervisor to be), who was aiding a customer a few feet behind all of this, so that he could hear me tell the employee that I was simply putting my card away and that he didn't have to be so rude to me by. As I was saying this he cut me off and said 'Nah, Nah YOURE rude. I aint ever rude. Im the least rude person ever. You can ask anyone here. YOU have the problem' and then proceeded to walk away as if he hadn’t completely insulted and threatened me, with no provocation.

This has been quite disheartening. I am more disappointed in this person's supervisor (whom I have traded pleasantries with for years) who hadn't stepped in at all.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups customer care from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments