Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I get oxycodone delivered for a chronic pain problem I have.When I received the Package it looked ok meaning it did not looked tampered with,so I signed for it.

I then went to open it from the top and then noticed thirty of the 60 pills were gone. The pills come in packs of 30 in a bubble package. And 1 was gone. upon further exploration i noticed the bottom of the box.

The safety caution tape had been cut open just enough to open the cardboard box and slip them out.then box retaped . Very hard to tell.So I called the pharmacy who sent them and they recounted there pills and said it was not there end who caused problem. Then called ups, Got the runaround. Then told I would be called back again never heard from again.There employees are theifs and management doesn't care.I ended up reporting this to attorney general in my state with a quick reply to check into this.

I lost pain meds that I desperately needed. My dr.

couldn't give me anymore.Its in the contract I signed when I started there.

This person wrote the review because of "i hope who ever stole those pills overdoses on them" of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst possible and customer service must have a rolodex with excuses. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments