I was expecting 2 packages to arrive (Nov 12th and Nov 13th), got notifications both were delivered at this and this time. Due to not being home at the time of delivery I left a note for UPS to leave the packages in the lobby where they would be safe, but hey, DID THE DELIVERY PERSON CARE about that?

My building is equipped with surveillance cameras. After going through the records I found the Nov 12th package was left at the building front door and a few minutes later stolen by a stranger. The Nov 13th package was never delivered.

INCONSIDERATE and LAZY. Educate your staff, UPS. Do you all realize what a stolen package means? Stolen Identity, address and credit card information, God knows what for and whom by all that can be used.

I wouldn't hesitate a second to take UPS to court for such missteps!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $30. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments