I cannot stress enough how displeased I am with my most recent dealing with UPS. In May of 2013, my company shipped out thousands of dollars in product placement items from Ca. to La. for use on set in a major motion picture. The items were sent on the production companies shipping account. Two boxes were sent, both identical in size, 4'x3'x10", approx. 20lbs each. Both boxes were unmarked so that the contents were not known to anyone other than the UPS counter person representative. One of the boxes made it to the destination, the other box NEVER EVEN LEFT THE UPS SORT FACILITY HERE IN NEWBURY PARK. Both boxes were specified to carry full coverage insurance, yet when the claim was made, neither box showed coverage. To make matters worse, the box that did make it had different packing tape than it was shipped with. Talking with the loss prevention manager here at the NP UPS location, he had no answers or explanation why such a large package not only never left his location, but how it just "Vanished" without a trace.

It is clear that something dishonest has been in play at this location, and I am very disappointed with this whole experience. UPS's help through this whole issue has been even less than helpful. I have been sharing this story with hundreds of industry personnel, and have come to find out that many others have had less than desirable dealings with UPS, also.

I will be continuing to get resolution for this issue, and informing the public of my situation so as to help anyone else from having the same issue I have.

Review about: Ups Manager.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

ciperformance
Newbury Park, California, United States #764358

ABSOLUTELY DEPLORABLE BUSINESS PRACTICES INDEED-NO EXCUSE!