Additional Fees

My new iPhone was out for delivery for 2 days without being delivered.Once I was finally able to go to the pick up facility to get it, my package had been open prior to me receiving it.

I opened it to check to make sure everything was there. The plastic wrap that was around the iPhone box was not on it. So I opened the box and no iPhone to be found. The pick up facility knew about this.

They had never sent it out for delivery. So from the different locations the phone had gone to, someone within UPS opened my package and took my $900 phone. They were fast to get a claim to my insurance to get me a new one, but didn't seem to want to investigate to find out who took it. Very unhappy with their service.

My new phone it out for delivery today. If it's stolen too, law suits will be filed.

Don't use UPS for anything.They have stinky fingered employees who will take your stuff!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups pick up service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $900. Ups needs to "someone fired and my phone in my hand!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups pick up service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments