I have had a black iPhone delivered to me from a friend in Greece on 23/06. This is now the status:

London, United Kingdom 25/06/2015 5:25 Merchandise is missing. UPS will notify the sender with additional details. / All merchandise missing, empty carton was discarded UPS will notify the sender with details of the damage

Apparently there is an investigation underway. I don’t believe this because UPS customer service UK have not put an update on the entry, nor would they tell me what was happening. The sender has spoken with UPS in Greece and there is no news on their side…and nor should there be, since this all happened in this country.

It is unbelievable that UPS could allow something in its care (as a courier, for God’s sake, supposed to be the safest form of delivery because goods are not handled by the post office or others) to be stolen. I can understand mis-directed or gone astray temporarily…but STOLEN!!?...and only possible by UPS staff or sub-contractors. Extraordinary.

This phone is my business tool, has my business life contained on it and, like everyone else, my social/family life in general – it is essential and I need it, or a replacement, immediately.

I am staggered by UPS’s incompetence and the thieving, it appears, of the shipping employees. This is UPS’s fault and obligation and they are obviously not to be trusted in the most basic of ways.

rupes17 wrote the review because of "stolen goods." at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $325 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was stole my goods. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups iphone shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Had jewellery that was supposed to be a gift from my husband stolen from ups last week.Picked it up from the depot.

Package opened discreetly from the bottom - boxes empty! It's a good thing we didn't wait to open it at home.

After many emails from customer service but no response from the depot, UPS are now telling me to deal with the seller and that the investigation claim 'may be accepted or declined'. No word on when.

I'm absolutely disgusted - and present-less!How do they keep getting away with this?