I am throughly pissed right now.I have been waiting two days for my package and now I have to wait three more because it is the weekend!

I place an order on December 1st for a package that should have been here 12/4/13. It was delayed a day because the package missed the truck. I have a "My choice" account so I selected "Authorize shipment release" because i knew I wouldn't be home. I got notification shipment was attempted and no one was there so they took my pakcage, so I called last night and they said "It's up to the driver whether to leave the package or not".

I was confused.. why authorize a release if its up to the driver? I asked her, "What do I do then because I will not be home tomorrow either"? She said well you can have it sent to a neighbors house.

I said "well what about across the street" (Which is where I work) and she said yes, they can do that. SO I put my work address in and it gave confirmation that "The package will be delivered to new address".. Well guess what!?!!! They brought it to my house again today and of course I wasn't there so it was taken away again!

I just called saying "What the *** happened" and she said "Sorry Ma'am but they will reattempt on Monday" thats it!!!! I couldn't f*cking believe it! So now she said she will "make sure" it does to my business address on Monday because they can't deliver saturday for a ground shipment... HA!

Great customer service.

I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN IF I CAN HELP IT.And my package better go to my business address on Monday of I will have to drive 30 miles out of my way to go get it and take time from work SMH

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #782111

Seriously, you work across the street from where you choose to have your packages delivered to your home??? Where is the logic in that??? Obviously, you don't know your driver very well, because if you did, he would automatically deliver your package to your place of business.