Cayucos, California

Paid $28 on Saturday for UPS Next Day Air, and was assured package would arrive by 1030 on Monday (Nov 10th). I have been following the package closely, and in contact with UPS telephone support, UPS "live chat," and UPS email, since Monday afternoon.

I get a variety of info from "it is on the truck and will be delivered by close of business on today (Monday)" to "we don't know why it is in West Sacramento, nor when exactly it will leave there for your destination." Now it's Wednesday, the parcel is still not delivered. I asked UPS twice on Monday "should I make up a facsimile package, and send it, too, because it is really important that these people get their papers on time." UPS told me "no," twice. So I didn't do it, and the clock keeps running ... ... ...

I get it that accidents happen. But UPS need to communicate that there is something wrong so that the people who can do something to save the situation (in this case, ME) can make back-up plans. UPS did nothing of the sort, and my deal is going south because of them.

I asked them to email the recipient, and explain that the hold-up was on their end, not the MY end, and thus far they have refused to help me in that way.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: UPS contact recipient, explain why he doesn't have the parcel, and get me off the hook..

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments