Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to vent.
I received a package from UPS with a big dirty boot print on top of the box containing a $300 item. I was really disturbed that UPS would let this happen or not even attempt to wipe the boot print off of it. I was just wondering if your station has ever done a piece on the poor quality of UPS delivery services and how they get away with ridiculous service like this. I know this probably happens all the time but if your interested I took several photographs of this delivery to illustrate the problem at hand and will be more than willing to send them to you if you ever plan on doing a story about the poor service provided by the said delivery service. If not I'm sorry for wasting your time with something so petty.
Thanks for your time,
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "In past, Kay Builders sent me a review invitation from birdeye.com which I gave but they did not publish it. I wonder why? Because I was truthful about my experience?..."
- "Kay builders breeches verbal agreements and false advertised. Kay offered 15k in free options from the get go with no mention of contingencies or conditions. After going through the pick options..."