Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to vent.
I received a package from UPS with a big dirty boot print on top of the box containing a $300 item. I was really disturbed that UPS would let this happen or not even attempt to wipe the boot print off of it. I was just wondering if your station has ever done a piece on the poor quality of UPS delivery services and how they get away with ridiculous service like this. I know this probably happens all the time but if your interested I took several photographs of this delivery to illustrate the problem at hand and will be more than willing to send them to you if you ever plan on doing a story about the poor service provided by the said delivery service. If not I'm sorry for wasting your time with something so petty.
Thanks for your time,
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday. Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which..."
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "I bought a used digital piano a couple of years ago that came in a professionally designed and built hard shell case made specifically for this item and it arrived..."
- "Own a 2011 Cargo Mate Trailer/Forest River Trailer. Trailer is only 4 years old. Side door has already begun to rot thru! The first time I traveled in a rain..."
- "In past, Kay Builders sent me a review invitation from birdeye.com which I gave but they did not publish it. I wonder why? Because I was truthful about my experience?..."
- "Like every review I have read, my experience was unsavory. I was booking travel to assist my sister following an amputation surgery. When I hung up the phone,..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."